Wednesday, May 22, 2013

5-22-2013 Shopping Adventure

Today, I hung out with my good friend Jasmine. Since my birthday was on the 19th, she bought me this cute bear as a gift <3 Funny thing is, it had a tag that said "Happy Mother's Day" on it. But it was so cute, I asked her to buy it for me xD


Then we went to the mall and of course I bought a few things~ The damage total was:
  1. Dress
  2. Headband
  3. Earrings
  4. Ribbon hairclips
  5. Tweezer set 
(All from Forever21!) Luckily, I had a gift card that my brother gave me as a birthday present, so my wallet didn't suffer THAT badly.... But I'm expecting another gift card from my cousin soon, so I'll be going on another shopping adventure~! Haha!


Mix & match earrings!! So cute!!



sparkly black ribbon clip!

Pretty shirt that I couldn't get because they didn't have my size... Please wait for me <3 I shall return back for you when they have my size~!!!

Oh, and I got this cute pink blouse from my friend Annie! <3 Light-colored blouses are great during the hot season!



No comments:

Post a Comment