Sunday, June 16, 2013

Partay and 6/17/13 Shopping adventure!!

Yesterday I went out (after a long time :P) and went clubbin' with my friends. It was really nice to party again after being cooped up at home for a long time.

selfi shots :P

(courtesy of my friend Karen)

Fun fun! Once school starts, I'll be living back at home with my parents so I won't be able to go out much :( I'm going to miss having fun like this!!

Anyways, today I woke up (not feeling too good if you know why @.@) and went to Tyson's mall with my friend. Apparently it's one of the biggest malls in America.

I was too tired to put on makeup.. -__-
Their pho is soooo good!!

It was quite nice, especially the fancy restaurants they had!!

Mushroom flatbread!




3 pieces of ravioli for 8.90 TT Yummy tho~
tiny dessert!

 At the end of the day, we spotted some Avatar-looking trees...



The end!



No comments:

Post a Comment