Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Iguana in my lawn!! And everything else that mattered...

Hello~ I have several good news today. First, I got a job at Mathnasium! As the name suggests, it is a math academy. I'll be a tutor there! This is good because I am an elementary education major, so I will get experience. Plus, the pay is not too bad! ;) 
Also, I went on a "date" today. I say "date" cause we only hung out for a little bit hehe... But here was my makeup!:


I made a makeup tutorial video for a simple Korean makeup look on my youtube  here. It's quite similar to this look, except here I am also wearing false eyelashes and have a bit more makeup on the bottom eyelids. I think it's a pretty & simple look that's great for summer. Speaking of summer, anyone else notice it's been raining WAY TOO MUCH lately? Ughh I wish it would stop... -.- It's so humid too...

Oh yeah, and on Sunday, there was a big surprise in the bush in front of my house... an iguana!! Watch me freak out about it here. Haha....;; Well as it turns out, somebody had lost it. I called the person (they put up flyers), but unfortunately the iguana has disappeared since Sunday... I hope that it gets back to its owner and doesn't pop out randomly when I'm outside! Iguanas can bite! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment