Thursday, May 23, 2013

College Reunion

Today we had a reunion for the honors academy I was in during community college- Rouse Scholars!! It was really great to see everyone again. Brought back so many memories! :') The reunion was held at Union Jack's, a British Pub. They provided us with free food!! Yay Rouse! <3

Here is the outfit that I wore. It's a new dress that I bought from Forever21 <3


It has a cute ribbon on the front! (sorry for the bad quality >.<)

 I also wore my mix & match earrings!! Ribbon and "love"! <3



Smile!


In the car~ More cam whoring


I also wore my black ribbon clip! <3

 Reunited with friends!!!~~




Our group's reunion was held in the pool room. Too bad I suck at pool! xP

They provided us with free food (as expected of Rouse! <3). They were all yummy~ My favorites were the buffalo wings and meatballs. (Oh and my lemonade! I usually order water for drinks, but this time I felt like having lemonade, and it was so good!) Interestingly though, they didn't have any utensils. I think it's supposed to go with the British pub theme? o.O

Egg cheese tart (?), crackers and cheese, meatball, buffalo wings, regular wings, steak-kabob, and spinach cheese dip. <3

nom nom nom~

Me with my good friend Lingyan ^.^




There was this cool looking clock tower in the room, and I just had to take some pictures of that. It reminded me of Peter Pan!





<3 The End!





No comments:

Post a Comment