Thursday, May 23, 2013

My artworks

I love to draw pretty things... Here are some of my "pretty things" artwork. Enjoy! :)
You can check out more of my work at my deviantart account and facebook page.

"Where Do Your Feelings Flow?"- As you can see, I love incorporating flowers into my work. Simply because they're pretty and bring a gentle, graceful feel. In this painting (watercolor), the girl is letting her emotions flow into the flower. It's a portrayal of how sometimes something as simple as a flower is all you need to make yourself feel better. Check it out here!

"Flower Power"- When I received my Prismacolor colored pencils in the mail, I drew this picture. I was inspired by all the colors of my new supplies... I made the tall flower a bit duller in color to contrast the colorfulness of the rest of the drawing. There are also black and white flowers on the bottom for the same purpose. Check it out here!

"Exodus"- This is similar to my painting "Where Do Your Feelings Flow?" (this is done with colored pencils). The meaning is similar as well. Somehow, combining a smiling face with tears makes it more interesting... As for the "petals" flowing out of the flower.. I guess they're from the girl's emotions coming in contact with the flower. Sadness pours into the gentle flower, and beauty emerges. Check it out here!

"Sea Princess"- I love mermaids! They're so graceful, mysterious, and beautiful. I tried to capture the beauty of a mermaid and the sea in this drawing (colored pencils). Her blue hair is also waves, and they transform into sea life. The bubbles on her head were supposed to be like tiaras, but they didn't turn out that well... Check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment