Friday, May 24, 2013

Online shopping splurge (cute stuff~~!!)

Ahhh I did it again!! I bought more stuff on ebay >.< But I couldn't resist.... they have so much cute stuff!! Here's what I bought:

This cute bikini for $11.69 (it comes with boxers too). I really needed this! I haven't bought/worn a bikini since high school, mostly because I didn't want to go swimming (for self-conscious reasons...). But since I now have a bikini, it will give me motivation to get a beach body! >.<

Here's the link to the item

 
This super cute makeup/pencil case for $4.29. Isn't it so cute?? I bought 2 to use one as a makeup bag and one as a pencil case:

Here's the link to the item


They also have them in panda and bunny designs:



I also got this earphone winder for $3.50. How convenient! I hate it when the wires get all bunched up, so this will keep it neat and tidy. I got it in pink of course, my favorite color ;)

Here's the link to the item




No comments:

Post a Comment