Saturday, May 25, 2013

Bleached eyebrows... and karaoke!

Oh boy..... today I bleached my eyebrows. I've always wanted to do it, but I never got around to doing it. I usually apply brown eye shadow to fill in my eyebrows, but then they look so thick. And I got light brown eyebrow liner and tinted eyebrow gel a few days ago, but they're too light for my black brows! So today, I went to CVS and purchased Sally Hansen hair bleach!!


It works reallyyy well for those of you that want to try it... In fact, it worked TOO well for me. I kept it on for a tab bit long, and now my eyebrows are almost blonde!!! >.< I actually like the color, but now they look sooo sparse and thin. And I've heard your eyebrows are supposed to be 2 shades darker than your hair color.... ._.; I'm going to have to do a hell lot of penciling!! (Which is what I did as I got ready to go karaoke with my friends~):

My eyebrows are normally pitch black, so this is a big change!! Now my eyebrow liner and brows actually match muhaha!

So yeah... my friends didn't really notice the change since we were in a dark karaoke room. But I'll see them tomorrow, so I wonder if they'll be able to tell. Toodles~

(Here are some random pics I took with my dog <3):


No comments:

Post a Comment