Monday, May 27, 2013

Past, present, future.

When I begin to search for happiness in the past, I know that I am not happy with the present. Thinking about all the memories that I have made makes me feel like I have come such a long way, although I am still so young. The good times, the bad times. At times I was so confused, but now I look back and realize how naive I was. And now, I am confused once more. Uncertain about what the future will hold for me and if I should keep holding onto the thread of hope.

Memories that I've made just a while ago seem so distant. This kind of change is so cold, and I wish I knew how to warm myself up again. Why is it that when I was so happy, you had to fade away? Why is it that when my hopes were so high, they were crumbed by reality? I wish I can quiet my curiosity and forget about you, but I cannot.

No comments:

Post a Comment