Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Nichkhun from 2PM signed my drawing of him!!!

My drawing of Nichkhun from 2PM was displayed at allfanart.com's art exhibit in Seoul, Korea, at Lotte Duty Free. This was a great honor for me, but what's even greater is that Nichkhun himself signed my drawing!!!

Ahhh!!!
My drawing next to another member's drawing




I was ecstatic when I heard that it was signed by him xD It makes me feel like I've come a long way as an artist! So I will definitely keep on drawing~

You can check out my Nichkhun drawing at my:
facebook
deviantart
allfanart

On another note, I finally got my 21-year-old license today!!! Gahh, the MVA is horrible... -.-" But now I am legal to go drinking!! Muhaha~

My picture looks fine here, but my face came out really pink and shiny! TT

No comments:

Post a Comment