Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Kingdom Hearts 3 TRAILER!!!

Finally! After a very, very long time, a very, very short trailer for the new KH game, Kingdom Hearts THREE has come out! No more hand console games, this is the real deal!!


I've played Kingdom Hearts I & II already, and I loveee the series!! I am an avid Disney movie collector (check out my sweet collection :D):


and I also love anime, so this game is like the perfect combination for me!! Unfortunately, I haven't played the hand console games yet because I don't have the consoles (except for my Nintendo DS, which I've only used twice for Pokemon xP), but maybe I'll buy the new PS versions that are coming out. That way, I'll be in top shape to play KH3!! :D

It'll be interesting to see how the storyline unfolds and what new worlds will be in it. Since Disney now owns Star Wars and Marvel, will those characters be a part of Sora's journey? Can you imagine, Sora battling Darth Vador side-by-side Thor and Hulk? xD
I'm also anticipating the new character designs. I was surprised by the trailer, because, although the graphics look awesome, Sora didn't have a new outfit!! Was it just because it's a demo? I mean, they've got to get him a new outfit, right? It's been years since he wore that one!!! And how will Kairi have changed?? Will their wedding be a part of this game? (Lol, jk).
Anyways, I'm glad they're finally working on it, and I can't wait to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment