Monday, June 10, 2013

BTOB (Sungjae~!)

Have you guys heard of BTOB? They're a [new, I think] boy band that entered the k-pop scene.
I first heard BTOB's song "2nd Confession", but never saw the MV. Then, at a Korean bar, I watched it and was like, "Omigosh the guys are so cute!!":



Hehe do you agree with me? ^.^
Check out their video "Wow", too-- it's so catchy! And  the dance is awesomeee~! (Almost on Shinee's Sherlock level hehe) I totally want to learn it!!! (if only....;;):



At first my eyes caught Minhyuk (0:27 in Wow), but after viewing more of their videos, I thought Sungjae was soo cute.
My, my, ain't he so cute? ~*o*~

Kyaaa~~~!
 Too bad he's 19!!! (3 years younger than me... *Sigh*, why are all you hot young k-pop stars making noona feel so old? TT.TT)

No comments:

Post a Comment